I am sitting here trying to keep from falling asleep. My throat is itchy again.....kinda like the "I'm about to loose my voice" itchy, scratchy painful....yuck. I think I'm going to have to buckle and get that antibiotic filled.
I have been planning for Averi's birthday party! She is just so excited about having it at a bounce house place, and she is even more excited about having it with her friend Henry! I told her they were going to have a joint party and she just squealed with joy! Then she asked "but Mom, we both get our own cake right?". Of course Aves, I don't think Henry wants a Dora cake...haha!
Went shopping yesterday, got my "reatail therapy" out of my system! Victorias secret sent me a gift card for my birthday, so I went shopping!! Yay! Love that store...We also went to Gap and got Aves some clothes for her birthday! I love their little clothes, so stylish. :)
This World Series thing is stressing me out! Come on Rangers! Let's do this! I really hope they pull through. Not to mention if it's stressing me out, I can only imagine how Michael is feeling since he takes this way more serious then I do!
Ok, I'm gonna go for now! Hope everyone has a good day!
XOXO,
No comments:
Post a Comment