Last night I went into our bedroom to get something and I heard some crunching sounds coming from the living room. I thought Michael had an eye on Logan, but then then crunching got louder. So I ran in there just in time to see Logan dumping a bag of chips on the living room floor. He then sat down after they were all over the floor and proceeded to start enjoying his new snack. Now after Michael and I cleaned up the mess, he got really quiet again. I guess we forgot to close the door back.....and well....you can guess....back in he went.
Last week, Averi had used the potty, flushed (thank God!) but...forgot to put the toilet seat down and didn't turn off the bathroom light. So, what did Logan decide to do? Oh, of course, why to play in the toilet. He snuck in there after Averi shut him out of her bedroom. He managed to get out of her bedroom with her soccer ball. He played in the toilet splashing the ball around and pulling the toilet paper down. Needless to say that was quite the mess to clean up. So, Logan is going to be rather interesting growing up. He's a busy little fella', into everything. Boy's are so different than girls. Averi would never have done this. She hates getting dirty! But it's fun! I'm sure that's only a few of many more stories to come....


No comments:
Post a Comment