Saturday, October 16, 2010

Mrs. P.J. Lemon

Ok, so it's been a while. I'm a busy gal, what can I say?

I've been dealing with my car, Mrs PJ Lemon. (Pearlina Junior Lemon). I really like this car. It's fun, sporty and has a little more space than a regular car. But it's been such a lemon since I got it. I've had it in the shop 6 times in a year. And I went to get it appraised and found the value has depcreciated by 50% percent because it was listed with frame damage. So I've been fighting with the dealership I bought it from about getting it cleared or finding out why it wasn't reported to me when I bought it. Because I darn sure wouldn't have paid what I did knowing it had a status like that on it. I probably wouldn't have even bought the car. Oh wonderful, just another one of lifes learning experiences.

I'm still trying to trudge thru classes. I failed my last A&P test but I'm hoping I can still try to pull off a B. We shall see. I've gotta pull up my psych grade. It's a little low too. I just feel like I'm always at work and trying to maintain the house, that I don't have enough time to devote to studies. Hopefully soon that will change...

I got a shark steam mop....and I LOVE IT! I've had it less than a week and already steamed the floors TWICE! My floors get so clean! I wish I could feel that pumped to fold laundry. Haha. I don't think I'll ever "enjoy" doing laundry. Who does?

I watched Julie and Julia last night. It was such a cute movie! Inspired me to get in the kitchen and work on my cooking skills. My poor family will have to test it for me. I hope they are brave. It also inspired me to keep blogging. I really enjoy blogging! It's like a place for me to write down good (and bad) things that happen, and like a journal to go back and read about what's been going on.

On a wonderful side note. I'm sitting here at work, laughing with AJ. I just tried to lick my elbow. Some say it's impossible. But I was pretty darn close. I think with practice I will be able to master this ability. Also talked about pinky toes, gilette bottles, dog poop, and crappy coca cola.

In the words of Jula Child's "These damn things are as hot as a stiff cock" (from Julie and Julia when Julia Childs takes some pasta out of the pan with her bare hands....)

Talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment