Again, it's been a couple of days since I've written. Aves and I were sick. :P Yuck. I hate being sick. Especially when I have to miss work, not a good situation....no need to elaborate further on that one. Averi and I have the weakest immune system EVER. We can look at a sick person and get it. It's ridiculous. Oh well, such is the life and thank goodness for insurance. Somehow Logan and Michael haven't gotten sick. Thank goodness. Poor Michael had to take care of Averi and I. We are blessed to have him. He's such a wonderful father and husband! I'm so blessed in my life. A wonderful husband, two amazing kids, a great job, and the opportunity to be going to school for a new career goal! A blessing, a true blessing.
Averi's (and mine) birthday's are coming up soon! Yay! So exciting. We are going to have her party at a bounce house place this time! She is THRILLED! (and so am I, I don't have to clean the house, horray!). We're going to get her started on the American Girl doll collection (thanks to a friend, lol). She doesn't know which doll we're getting her (and frankly neither do I!). I gave her the catolog to go through and circle her "favorite" things. Well, she hands it back to me and she circled everything except for about 2 pages! That girl... I'm not sure what else to get her...probably some winter clothes. She's in this weird size area-and there isn't really any clothes for it.
For my birthday, I don't know what to do. It's just not a "huge" deal anymore. I mean, I'm getting older, we all know that. (I'm getting the gray hair to show it!) I've been plucking them out of my head....I'm only 25 you know (almost 26...yes 4 years away from 30....you get the idea?). I thought, you know, I'm not going to keep plucking them out because they seem to keep coming back quicker than I can pluck, so the other day I was doing my hair and just left it. Michael comes in and says "Well, you're wearing it proudly!" as he's looking at my gray hair atop my head for the world to see. I immediately gave him the "I hate you" look, grabbed the tweezers and ripped that sucker right out of my head. Then I proceeded to tell him I would gladly announce when his grays start showing too, but failed to mention one teeny tiny detail. I would make it an the most inapproriate time, like in public, in front of his friends or coworkers...hehehe. It's not that bad for a man to have gray hairs, but us women, we don't take it lightly. Or at least I don't. Maybe because I feel I shouldn't be getting gray's at TWENTY FIVE! I accredit this to my Dad, who started graying at 17....thanks Dad for sharing the silver wealth....
Hope to talk sooner, than later.
No comments:
Post a Comment