We had a group of friends over to watch the game last night. It was fun! My husband is so silly...When I think of having people over for the game, I think of sitting around in the living room watching TV on the TV in there....but Michael had other plans. He says "I think I'm gonna move our TV outside." So, into our bedroom he goes and out the back door he goes with our TV! What the heck?! But apparently it was a hit, because all the guys went and sat out back to watch the game. The girls sat inside and chatted and played with the kids, then before I knew it we were all out back watching the game, talking and watching the kids play. Perfect!
I think I've decided to go ahead for LVN before RN. I know I swore I wasn't going to do it, but it just seems like the right way to go right now. I'm very pleased with Weatherford College after visiting their campus for the medical seminar. Their program sounds good and their pass rates are pretty darn good on the NCLEX-RN and NCLEX-PN. I feel like this will help transition my family and be easier on me in the end. The program is a year long and all of my credits will transfer on for ADN, BSN and MSN, if I had attended a techincal college for the LVN the credits wouldn't transfer so that's why I've got my sights on WC. So, life is good! I'll be in school FOREVER! But I can't wait and I'm up for the challenge. I have a wonderful support group! It only took me 6 years to figure out what I wanted to be when I grew up! Oh well, I've had a great time working for the PD and finding something else I enjoy doing for the time being.
Well, I better go bury my head in the books and get back to work too! Only 6 1/2 hours left! That is the perks of coming in at 0545 in the morning! Enjoy your day!
No comments:
Post a Comment