Sunday, October 3, 2010

Well, Here I am...

Ok everyone, you're going ot have to bear with me....I'm totally new at this. I thought this would be a fun place to tell everyone our daily adventures. Which can be quite interesting to say the least!

I'm not sure where to start? I'm stillllll in school. I'll be done one day I promise (but probably not anytime soon considering my goal is MSN to be a Nurse Practitioner. But it's ok. I can't wait to be able to tell my kids about Mom's adventures in school. I hope they make the right decision and continue into college and that Michael and I are able to provide them the opportunity to go wherever they want! (Aves is dead set on TCU now! My little Frog!). Hopefully I can go there so we can keep it in the family! We gotta get Michael back in school. He'd like to keep going for business administration. He's so smart. He could do whatever he wanted!

We've been so busy with the kiddo's. I would like to announce I am officially a "soccer mom". and I love it! But I'm thinking I need one of those stickers for my car, like Mom's Taxi or something. Averi is such a busy little girl...Dance on Monday's, Soccer on Tuesday's, School on Wednesday's and Soccer games on Thursday and Saturday. PHEW!  Her face lights up at each activity and I'm so glad we can provide her the chance to do all of that! But man, when Logan get's started to, I might as well by a school bus for transport...

Logan, Logan, Logan....that boy is SO MUCH FUN! He is a walking machine now! I mean he is into EVERYTHING! He's so happy though. The only time he is fussy is when he's tired, hungry or poopie. Easy easy. This kid loves to play ball! I think he's for sure going to do ok in sports. Can't wait to see him go.

Ok, I'm done for now. It's been fun. Hopefully I can keep up with this thing (as if I'm not doing anything else.....really...). Oh well?

No comments:

Post a Comment