I am STILL SICK! Ahhh, I'm so tired of being sick! I think this sickness has moved into my chest now! I can't stop coughing. Ugh....
Ok, well. For the past couple of days, I've just been busy working and trying to get organized. I am sad to say that I had to drop my A&P class. I tried and tried to get through with that professor. But I wasn't learning anything! He was awful. I will be filing a formal complaint with the colllege on him. He couldn't answer any questions we had and didn't know how to explain anything. He kept saying, refer to your book....So needless to say I will be retaking that one. And that'll be the only class I take. I'm still in Psych-Life Span, so now I have time to focus and do well in this class.
On Saturday, me, my MIL and Mom went to American Girl for Averi's birthday present! I am so excited to be starting this collection for her! I decided to start her off with "Bitty Baby Twin" (the little girl to the right). We just got her the little girl. She is adorable! If she does well with this doll and treats her well then she will get the "Just like me" doll. I can't wait for her to have that one! I think I overwhelmed my Mom's with that store. It's a lot to take in. They have SO MUCH STUFF! But I can't wait to see Averi's face! Well, I'd write more but I gotta work an active structure fire with the fire department! Y'all have a good day!

No comments:
Post a Comment