Sunday, February 6, 2011

It starts....

Here we are, another month basically down. I can't believe how quickly this year is flying by. 
THIS IS MY BOOK: -----> 
We have been busy as usual, I know that doesn't shock you. I've started school and already taken my first test for A&P, which I made a 96 on!!! I really hope I can keep this up. I just have to keep my head buried in that book, and it helps that my teacher actually teaches! Still working 2-3 days a week. I'm really liking it. It is helping figure out where my niche is in the nursing world. I know where I like and where I don't. And a I like more of the floors than I thought I would. Each is so different. Some are more laid back than others and some are so crazy busy that you barely have time to breathe. 




The kids have been doing wonderful. They are growing so quickly. We had some recent snow and they LOVED it! We built a snow "blob" because the snow was so fluffy that it wouldn't stick together well to make a snowman. 


Michael has been working a LOT. He is such an amazing man. Always doing for his family. We love him for that. We are taking a trip to Vegas at the end of the month for his birthday. Adults only, and we are really looking forward to it! I've never been to Vegas and Michael has been once, but didn't get to see a lot. We plan on doing a lot of sight seeing. I think it's going to be so fun! 




I start volunteering with Cook Children's today, as a nurse liaison. It should be really interesting as I will be helping the nurses on a med/surg floor at the Children's hospital. I'm hoping this will give me the opportunity to learn, while also giving a little back to the community (not to mention help me decide if I want to go into the pediatric field of nursing). I am really looking forward to it. I am a little nervous, but I'm sure it will be fine :) 






Well, all my love to everyone. Let's talk soon. 


XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment