Sunday, January 9, 2011

2011

Well, it's here....2011 that is. I've been so lazy about blogging. It's been so busy though. I started the new job, and my first week there was a lot of orientation. It was rather boring. My second week I started on my unit (the rehab unit.). It was going good until the sewer pipe beneath the unit busted. Anyways, the short of it is that my unit closed and we were all moved to the main hospital and forced to go to different units to work. I was placed as a "sitter" which is a one on  one with a patient who is a danger to themselves. BORING! So, I went to the admin supervisor and told her I was tired of sitting! She listened! I have since gone to the oncology unit and the OB/GYN unit! LOVE LOVE LOVE! I'm hoping when my six months is over with rehab that I can put in for a transfer, preferably to the women's unit! I love it over there! I may have found my calling! 

The holidays were great! Thanks to my new job I had so much time with my family! I was off for FIVE days at the holidays! It was most wonderful! We had our usual Christmas Eve get together at our house and it went so nicely. I really think everyone had a good time. The kids, Michael and I got some wonderful gifts. It was just an all around great time! I didn't do a darn thing for New Years, it appears most of my peers who have kiddo's did the same...nothing. That is what happens when you have kids. But I think I'd rather do it that way anyways then go out on NYE. It is so dangerous! My husband worked on NYE and had to deal with a very bad accident.....so I'd rather not even be out of my house on New Years Eve to see something like this....Please people, don't drink and drive! 


I didn't make a New Years resolution...is that bad? Maybe I should get on it. I really don't know what to do or change? I've made so many changes at the end of this last year that I feel like there is nothing else I need to change. I've taken a huge leap and left my comfort zone to pursue a new and exciting goal. Can that be my New Years resolution? To stay outside of my comfort zone? That doesn't sound too good....maybe my resolution should be to get my blog in more. Even if it's just a one word thought. Yes! I think I've found it...in 2011 I will blog more. There you go folks....

No comments:

Post a Comment