Sunday, November 28, 2010

Hello?

Ok, so where have I been? Under a rock of course! Ok, no really....I've actually been quite busy! Throwing birthday parties, decorating for the holidays and getting A NEW JOB! Woo hoo! Finally, after long perserverence I am moving into the medical field! Can you believe it?! I got a job with Texas Health Resources Harris HEB! I am going to be a Patient Care Tech while I continue to pursue nursing. I am so extremely nervous to be switching fields but so excited to be doing it. I am going to miss dispatching, I've been doing it almost 5 years! (It doesn't seem like it) I've made some really awesome friends here and I feel so blessed to have been given time to spend with them and grow with them. There are some that I am going to miss more than others, and some I could care less about leaving. The ones that know I'm going to miss them greatly know who they are...But anyways, I only have 3 days left. My last day is Friday, December 3! Next week I will be working for a hospital! Amazing!

We had Averi's birthday party a couple of weeks ago! It was so fun. We had a joint party with Henry and I really think the kids had a great time. Everyone was able to play in the bounce houses and the cakes were fabulous! (Excellent suggestion Kristin!!) Averi got some wonderful things too!


I've been decorating the house like a mad woman for Christmas! It's my favorite holiday! Both of the kids enjoy the decorations so much, so I put a TON of stuff out. I plan on collecting more things. Poor Michael has to help drag them up and down out of the attic. Oh well, it's fun! I'll put some holiday pics up here soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment